Growers can program different day and night temperature settings, which will be automatically switched to the correct mode by the unit’s built-in photocell. Temperature is precisely measured by the unit’s attached sensor probe with 15' cable. The dial adjusts the settings and also provides a quick visual confirmation of the current set points with a simple press. The large digital display makes it easy to see current temperature, even from some distance.
- Precise digital display shows current temps 24/7
- Controls heating or cooling equipment with both day/night set points
- Built-in photocell
- Min/max temperature recall
- 3-option preset temperature deadband (2/4/6°F)
- Mounts directly to power outlet
- Includes connected precision temperature sensor with 15' cable (top of unit)
- Output LED turns on when outlet activates connected device/appliance
- 14.5A max power handling
ATTENTION: Please be aware that we do not recommend using the APE1100 with high amperage air conditioners or water chiller products. Although the APE1100 is certified to 14.5 amps some products can produce an initial in-rush current that exceeds the controller’s capacity. We recommend using the APE1100 in conjunction with devices up to 10 amps max. Thank you.